Midsummer Night Sky
Not to be confused with Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream, the Midsummer Night Sky scrunchie is made a beautiful pink tie-dye print which resembles pink, dreamy summer skies. Made of a luxurious French Terry cotton with a hint of lycra, this scrunchie is versatile and so lush (if we may say so)! Here is our Colossal size- oversized and (obviously) devine!
Handmade with love & care in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 100% polyester.
Approximatively 5" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.