Meet Ivy, part of the English Garden collection and is the perfect tone of green/mint. Made of a soft, lightweight Jersey knit, Ivy is the perfect scrunchie for everyday wear. If you're looking for a hair tie that is a little less gathered and thick, this is the perfect alternative. This in part due to this fabric being so soft and lighter weight compared to our other jersey knit scrunchies. This one is our Colossal size- it's oversized, extra full and (obviously) amazing!
Handmade with love & care in Alberta, Canada.
Jersey knit (cotton lycra composition).
Approximatively 7" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.