The Virginia scrunchie is made of a joyful linen print with tones of rose, yellow and warm grey. Made of natural fibres, our linen fabric is soft to the touch, durable and perfect to wrap your hair in. The Virginia print is ideal for a pretty spring/summer look. Made of natural fibres, our linen fabric is soft to the touch, durable and perfect to wrap your hair in. Here is our Colossal size, an oversized and extra full scrunchie-a fabulous statement accessory for your hair!
Handmade with love & care in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 100% cotton linen.
Approximatively 5" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.
Because this scrunchie is made of natural fibres, it is normal for some wrinkling to occur.