The Blush petite scrunchie is made of an incredibly soft stretch crush velvet in a a beautiful light rose colour. This is the petite size, which is smaller than our colossal size.
Handmade in Alberta, Canada.
Jersey knit (cotton lycra composition).
Approximatively 5" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.