The Blushin' petite scrunchie is made of a tricot matte UV protective nylon sports/swimwear fabric and is an addition to our active collection. The active scrunchies provide an abundant amount of stretch due to the composition of their materials and, as a result, provide extra hold to your favourite hairstyle. The Blushin' petite scrunchie seen here is in our petite size and made of a beautiful shade of nude.
Handmade in Alberta, Canada.
Tricot matte UV protective nylon swimwear/sports stretch fabric. Made to be worn extensively in water/pool.
Approximatively 5" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water (ideally rinsed immediately after use in chlorinated pools).
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.