This white and periwinkle blue fat quarter print remind us of a warm summer evening in Southampton. The Hampton scrunchie is a classic and sophisticated print, perfect for this spring/summer. Made of a soft and stretchy jersey knit, this scunchie is versatile yet comfortable. This one is our Colossal size, which means it's oversized and fabulous. In this context, the bigger, the better!
Please note: due to the scale of this print, variations between scrunchies could occur.
Handmade with love & care in Alberta, Canada.
Jersey knit (cotton lycra composition).
Approximatively 7" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.