The Marini petite scrunchie is made of a soft cotton fabric with a delicate navy pinstripe pattern. Short for Marinière, the Marini petite scrunchie is reminiscent of the French tricot shirt made of distinct blue and white stripes. The Marini petite is a perfect addition to your hair accessory collection and will compliment beautifully your spring/summer wardrobe. Here is our petite size, a smaller version of our Colossal- perfect for those wanting a smaller, delicate size. Regardless, our scrunchies are always extra full and a staple hair accessory that will hold your hair beautifully.
Handmade with love & care in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 100% polyester.
Approximatively 7" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.