Part of the Holiday Collection, the Morino petite scrunchie is this season perfect hair accessory. Made of delicate and soft knit in a pretty taupe colour, Morino petite is sure to impress this holiday season. It's fashionable, it's comfortable- (heck we named it Morino after the famous Morino turtleneck for a reason!). Here is the petite size, perfect to hold your gorgeous main back, regardless of your hair length or style.
Handmade in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 100% polyester knit.
Approximatively 5" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.