Watermelon Sugar petite
Tastes like strawberries
On a summer evenin'
And it sounds just like a song. (Should I go on with the lyrics?).
The point is- if the song Watermelon Sugar was a scrunchie, it would be this one! Made of a soft jersey knit, this scrunchie is functional and comfortable to wear. Plus, how cute is this colour for spring/summer? This one is our petite size- it has extra fullness and is the perfect size if Colossal is not your thing:) It's also (obviously) deliciously cute!
Handmade with love & care in Alberta, Canada.
Jersey knit (cotton lycra composition).
Approximatively 5" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.