Part of the Holiday Collection, the Winter Knit scrunchie is this season perfect hair accessory. Made of delicate and soft knit in a pretty nude/taupe colour, Winter Knit is sure to up your hair-do game this holiday season. It's cute, it's comfortable. It's this season's must have! (especially if you want to make a statement with this Colossal size seen here.
Handmade in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 100% polyester knit.
Approximatively 7" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.