It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
- Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
- Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
- Wash them gently in soapy water.
- Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring out excess water.
- Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
- You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.