The Candace scrunchie is made of a lush and lightweight polyester- perfect for those summer up-dos. In a gorgeous shade of light green/chartreuse, the Candace scrunchie is both vibrant and elegant. This is our colossal size, which means that it's made extra big with lots of fullness-perfect to wrap your hair in effortlessly.
Handmade in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 100% polyester
Approximatively 7" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.