Part of the Holiday Collection, the Josephine scrunchie is made of a buttery charmeuse fabric in taupe. Lightweight with a soft finish, The Josephine scrunchie is sure to elevate your coiffe this holiday season. Here is our Colossal size, it is made extra big with extra fullness with your pretty locks in mind.
Handmade in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 100% polyester.
Approximatively 7" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.