Inspired by the beautiful landscapes of Africa, the Safari scrunchie depicts the rich tones of blush, tan, golden yellow and green found in various safaris. The fabric is made of a stretchy knit, allowing all the versatility to your perfect messy bun! This one is smaller than our Colossal size- it's our petite and (obviously) fabulous!
Handmade with love & care in Alberta, Canada.
Jersey knit (cotton lycra composition).
Approximatively 5" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.