The Valerie scrunchie is classic with a hint of untamed! Made of buttery soft polyester, this scrunchie will create the perfect statement to your coiffe. The black & white zebra print is subtle yet fierce, especially in this oversized look!
Handmade with care in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 95% polyester and 5% lycra. Due to the weight of this fabric, it may feel heavier compared to our satin scrunchies.
Approximatively 7" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.