The Vivaces scrunchie is part of the English Garden collection and represents beautiful, wild perennials that grow and bloom year after year (Vivace means perennial in French). The Vivace scrunchie has a fun print of flowers on a soft pink and is made of a poly/lycra blend. This scrunchie is oversize, with extra fullness and is blooming with beauty 🌸.
Handmade with love & care in Alberta, Canada.
Cotton, polyester blend
Approximatively 7" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.