The Suri petite scrunchie is made of a beautiful black/green/soft pink floral sheer fabric- perfect for this upcoming summer. The Suri petite scrunchie is lightweight yet chic and sophisticated. Don't let its weight fool you; however, the elastic utilized is the same as all of our other scrunchies, making the Suri petite the perfect hair accessory to securely hold your hair in your favourite styles without compromise. Here is our petite size, smaller than our colossal size, but always with extra fullness.
*Due to the nature of the sheer fabric, it is customary to notice seams through the material. The scrunchie has been sewn using a serger stitch, ensuring absolute quality with no fraying.
Handmade with care in Alberta, Canada.
Made of 100% polyester.
Approximatively 5" in diameter. Elastic measures 7-8" and wraps around hair twice or three times, depending on hair thickness and style. Fits comfortably around the wrist.
It's recommended that you hand wash your scrunchies for the best results.
1. Separate your dark and light scrunchies.
2. Fill your sink or a large bowl with lukewarm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent.
3. Wash them gently in soapy water.
4. Rinse them thoroughly by removing all soap residue and wring them out.
5. Lay them flat to dry on a towel or hang them (trick- hang them on your doorknob).
6. You can also wash them on a gentle cycle in your washing machine using a fabric bag. Use the same procedure mentioned above to dry them.